This Klipsch Speaker Bundle includes:
Klipsch RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speakers With Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Pair of RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speakers with Dual 8 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Cherry)
- RP-450C Reference Premiere Center Channel Speaker with Quad 5.25 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Cherry)
- SW-112 Subwoofer
The Reference Premiere RP-280F floorstanding speaker is the largest in the Reference Premiere family, producing cinematic sound from two 8" Cerametallic woofers and a Hybrid Tractrix Horn. It can fill a larger room with theater-quality sound with minimal effort - immersing you in the ultimate listening experience. RP-280 F Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 32-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 150W/600W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Crossover Frequency: 1750Hz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Height: 43.06" (109.4 cm)
- Width: 10.55" (26.8 cm)
- Depth: 18.32" (46.5 cm)
- Weight: 62.5 lbs (28.35 kg)
- Built From: 2015
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE RP-450C Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos Enabled Center Speaker
The Reference Premiere RP-450C center channel speaker brings movie dialogue and music lyrics to life. Four 5.25" Cerametallic woofers and a Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn emit lifelike, front row sound.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE Features
90x90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN - Redesigned Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER - A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS - Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
ALL NEW TRACTRIX PORT - Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
MDF CABINET WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER BAFFLE FINISH - Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE - Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
The SW-112 Subwoofer
has you feeling its deep-reaching bass in your chest. Featuring a BASH Digital Hybrid amplifier and highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass drivers, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your decor.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- Frequency Response: 26Hz-120KHz 3dB
- Sensitivity: 106dB @ 40Hz
- Max Acoustic Output: 16dB @ 30Hz
- Amplifier Power: FTC Rated Power: 300 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 600 watts
- Drive components: 12-inch (30.5cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass driver
- Amplifier: BASH Digital Hybrid class-AB
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- Inputs: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts, WA port