High-performance sound from compact, elegant speakers
Build the home theater system you always wanted without sacrificing valuable living space. Polk's Blackstone TL350 system delivers lifelike performance from handsome, compact speakers. The TL350 contains four perfectly matched Blackstone TL3 satellite speakers and a Blackstone TL3 center channel speaker. Built using the same tweeter design found in their flagship full-sized loudspeakers and packed with exclusive state-of-the-art technologies, the TL350 speakers overcome some of the usual limitations of compact speakers. You'll hear the kind of accuracy and detail you expect from much larger speakers, including a wide soundstage and realistic detail.
Crisp, dynamic sound thanks to high-tech drivers
A big part of the TL350's incredible sound is the 3/4" Ring Radiator tweeter in each of the five speakers. Found in Polk's flagship speakers, these sophisticated tweeters reproduce transparent, natural highs. The 3-1/4" aerated polypropylene woofers are lightweight, but also stiff and strong, allowing the cones to move more freely in the baffle. It means you can play your movies and music loud without hearing any distortion. Polk's Extended Linear Motion voice coils help make the cones' movement even more efficient to further cut down on distortion and extend the speakers' dynamic range. This increased efficiency is the key to the TL350's big sound.
Immersive home theater performance
The "TL" refers to Polk's "Time Lens" technology, which aligns the drivers in such a way that high- and low-frequency sounds all reach your ears at the same time. This improves the speakers' imaging and soundstaging, so that you'll feel less like you're watching a movie and more like you're part of it. An "acoustic lens" in the speaker grilles disperses sound waves in a way that makes your music and movie soundtracks sound larger and more open. The TL350 also features Polk's acclaimed PowerPort® technology to help reinforce bass output. Plus, its sturdy cabinets are reinforced with steel plates to help fight resonances that can muddy the sound.
Easy placement and optional system customization
The TL350 speakers have combination keyhole slots and threaded inserts in the back for easy mounting on your wall. Complete this system by adding the Powered subwoofer of your choice to get deep, room-shaking bass. You can even upgrade to a seven-channel home theater when you add an extra pair of satellite speakers to the mix.
- includes four compact satellite speakers and a center channel speaker
- Time Lens technology aligns the drivers for better soundstaging and imaging
- frequency response: 115-28,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- sensitivity: 88 dB satellite speakers; 90 dB center channel speaker
- handles up to 125 watts
- impedance: 8 ohms
- satellites each contain a 3/4" Ring Radiator tweeter and a 3-1/4" aerated polypropylene Dynamic Balance® mid/woofer
- center channel contains a 3/4" Ring Radiator tweeter and dual 3-1/4" aerated polypropylene Dynamic Balance® mid/woofers
- Extended Linear Motion (ELM) voice coil helps reduce distortion and extend dynamic range
- PowerPort® technology for better bass response
- steel-plate reinforced cabinets fight internal resonances
- curved enclosures with high-gloss finish
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- video-shielded to prevent magnetic distortion on tube TVs
- includes combination keyhole slot and threaded insert for easy wall-mounting
- satellite speakers: 4-1/2"W x 7-3/4"H x 5-11/16"D (each)
- center channel speaker: 16-3/4"W x 4-1/4"H x 3-15/16"D
- warranty: 5 years