Onkyo TX-RZ610 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Pre/Line Out for Zone 2 and Powered Zone opens up distributed audio options and is backed by a dedicated Zone 2 DAC.Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz video HDCP 2.2 copy protection and High Dynamic Range (HDR) with BT.2020 support for next-generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting. A 4k and HDCP 2.2/HDR-compatible Main and Sub HDMI outputs allows you to send AV sources connected to the receiver to two screens.
YOUR SPEAKERS WILL THANK YOU
Speakers are built to be driven hard and most amps out there can't do it. The RZ610 delivers a high instantaneous current to grip and control speakers moving them through their entire range. It's a significant boost to the dynamism detail and accuracy of music and movie soundtracks for a thrilling listening experience.
DYNAMIC AUDIO AMPLIFICATION. IT'S SERIOUS.
Upgraded components such as the massive transformer and custom capacitors provide high instantaneous current for lightning-fast transient response and a frequency range that extends down to 5 Hz.Discrete amp circuits prevent phase shifting for an accurate audio image cutting distortion even at floor-shaking volumes. It's a serious build for those serious about sound.
NOISELESS AUDIO PROCESSING
Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry is a mouthful so we call it VLSC. This circuitry virtually removes digital pulse noise for a smooth analog signal. RZ610 focuses VLSC on the front left and right channels. Data is converted between sampling points and these points are joined with analog vectors in real time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result is a virtually noiseless smooth analog signal based on the digital source. It brings out even the most subtle of nuances in audio sources.
LISTEN! UP IN THE SKY!
Make object-based Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound reality in your living room. Sound flows naturally above and around in three dimensions with discrete effectsâ??such as birdcalls rain or the sound of a helicopterâ??originating from overhead. In fact every element in an object-based soundtrack is mixed separately so it's free to travel from speaker to speaker with lifelike realism.
FIRECONNECT MULTI-ROOM AUDIO
A firmware update enables any audio source connected to the receiverâ??from vinyl to streaming audioâ??to be sent wirelessly via FireConnect powered by Blackfire to an optional speaker placed anywhere in your home. Stable fast and easy to control with a mobile it's the smart way to set audio free.
DIAL IN AUDIO WITH ACCUEQ
AccuEQ equalizes the surround-sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound while AccuReflex aligns the phase of upfiring height speakers with sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
LIMITLESS PERFORMANCE. INSTALLATION FRIENDLY.
The Onkyo RZ Series was designed for home theater integration and performance above and beyond your expectations. From multi-zone audio and video options to dedicated RZ Series phone support and a three-year product warranty the Onkyo RZ Series delivers superior audio performance in the configurations you want with the support you should expect from the leader in home audio.
PRIORITY SUPPORT & THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Onkyo RZ Series specialists are specifically trained to troubleshoot any issues you encounter on an install via a dedicated support line. Onkyo RZ Series products are backed by a three-year warranty should a product ever require service or replacement.
- All Channels: 170 W/Ch (6 Ohms 1 kHz 1.0% THD 1 Channel Driven) 100 W/Ch (8 Ohms 20 Hzâ??20 kHz 0.08% THD 2 Channels Driven FTC)
- Dynamic Power: 240 W (3 Ohms Front) 210 W (4 Ohms Front) 120 W (8 Ohms Front)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.08% (20 Hzâ??20 kHz Half Power)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV/47 k-ohms (Line/Unbalanced) 3.5 mV/47 k-ohms (Phono/MM)
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 200 mV/2.3 k-ohms (Zone Line Out) 1 V/470 Ohms (Subwoofer Pre Out) 2.0 V/2.3 k-ohms (Zone Pre Out)
- Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM 1 kHz 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hzâ??100 kHz/+1 dB -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone Control: +-10 dB 90 Hz (Bass) +-10 dB 7.5 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 106 dB (Line IHF-A) 80 dB (Phono IHF-A)
- Speaker Impedance: 6 ohmsâ??16 ohms
- Video 1.0 Vpâ??p/75 Ohms (Component Y): 0.7 Vpâ??p/75 Ohms (Component PB/CB PR/CR) 1.0 Vpâ??p/75 Ohms (Composite)
- Component Video Frequency Response: +0 dB -3 dB
- FM: 87.5 MHzâ??1070.9 MHz
- AM: 530 kHzâ??1710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 stations
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~ 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 580 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8 x 6 15/16 x 14 7/8 (435 x 177 x 378 mm)
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)